- About Me: I'm an eclectic, a writer, a bit morbid, sci-fi/fantasy/horror freak, and have a love affair with the goth/punk scene. Sooo, yea...good times are to be had!
- Favorite Books: The Secret Garden; The Body Farm; Bridget Jones' Diary; Harry Potter series; Anita Blake: Vampire Hunter series
- Favorite Authors: Edgar Allan Poe; Leo Tolstoy; William Shakespeare; J.R.R. Tolkien; C.S. Lewis...
- Favorite Genres: Horror/Mystery/Suspense; Science Fiction; Poetry
- Favorite Quotes: And I demand You put my heart back in my hand/ And wipe it clean /From the mess you made of me/ And I require/ You make me free from this desire /And when you leave, I'd better be the innocent I used to be. ~Emilie Autumn
- Recent Reads: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Favorite Cuisine: Mexican, Thai, or Indian...yummy!
- Favorite Dishes: Sloppy Joe's; Steak and potatoes
- Favorite Desserts: cheesecake
- Favorite Drinks: Spark Energy Drink; Vault
- Favorite Junk Foods: chocolate chip cookies; Kit-Kat bars; Twix; Peanut-Butter M&M's
- Best meal ever: Christmas/Thanksgiving Dinner at my grandmother's.
- My Original Recipes: Home-made Irish Shepherd's Pie...mmm.
- Favorite Restaurants: P.F. Chang's, Kilkenny's Pub & Grill, Tuptim Thai Restaurant
- Foods I hate: I used to say green beans or salad, but I now have grown to like them! I guess I would say okra.
- Favorite Movies: V for Vendetta; X-Men; Serenity; Underworld; Blue Crush; Moulin Rouge; The Princess Bride;
- Favorite Actors: Adam Sandler; Kate Beckinsale; Hugh Jackman; Ashley Judd; Morgan Freeman
- Favorite Directors: Stanley Kubrick
- Favorite Genre: Horror/Science Fiction/ Comics
- Favorite Soundtracks: Moulin Rouge; Underworld; The Lost Highway; The Wedding Singer;
- Movie Quotes I say all the time: "Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." ~The Princess Bride
- Movies I can watch over and over: The Princess Bride; any Harry Potter movies;
- Favorite Artists: A Perfect Circle; Lacuna Coil; Tool; NIN/Trent Reznor; The Cure;
- Favorite Genre: Goth, EBM, Synth/Industrial, Hard Rock; Alternative Rock; Techno; J-Rock, J-Pop
- Favorite Lyrics: Anything by Tool; NIN; or A Perfect Circle
- Songs for Roadtrips: Bill Hicks stand up comedy!
- Songs I hate: Ermm...anything country.
- Guilty Pleasure: H.I.M. ; Guns 'n Roses; Poison; Motley Crue 80's Hair Metal ;-)
- Band I wish I was in: The Birthday Massacre
- Where I shop: Online...I'm not a fan of mingling with teeny-boppers in the local malls unless I absolutely have to...stupid Christmas.
- Brands I love: Lip-Service, Tripp, Black-List
- I like to wear: Jeans and t-shirts.
- Can't live without: Shoes...
- Prized Possessions: My gargoyles...<3, <3.
- Guilty Pleasure: Hot Topic
- Favorite Shows: Charmed; Buffy the Vampire Slayer; Angel; FarScape
- Favorite Channels: Sci-Fi; Comedy Central; VH1; WB...I could live without the others!
- Favorite Reruns: Charmed; Buffy the Vampire Slayer; Angel
- Most Addictive Show: The 4400, LOST
- Favorite Late Night Talk Show: Conan O'Brian
- Favorite Episode: Angel (Season 1): Parting Gifts...Angel and Wesley show off their "manly" dancing skills!
- Favorite Theme Song: The Doctor Who Theme
- Show I Secretly Watch: Supernatural
- Show I wished wasn't cancelled: Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Places I love: Tulsa, Bartlesville
- Places I've been: Steamboat Springs, Colorado; Breckinridge, CO; Copper Mountain; CO
- Places to see before I die: The UK; Prague; Japan; Mexico; Hawaii
- Dream Vacation: I'd have to say...Hawaii :-D.
- Games I Play: Rock Band, Guitar Hero (1-3), BloodRayne, Jade Empire
- Consoles: XBox 360, my computer
- Favorite Characters: Alice from America McGee's "Alice: Madness Returns."
- Favorite Classic Arcade Games: Pac-Man, Tetris, Mario Brothers
- Most Addictive: Hexic; Tetris; Uno; Zuma
- Proudest Achievements: Finishing the "Medium" level in Rock Band
More About Me
- Nicknames: Blondie or "E."
- Religion: I am interested in meditation, and Wicca; so I suppose those two things would be my "religion." ;-)
- Heroes: When I was little, they used to be the Muppets, and He-Man and She-Ra. Now they are my friends and family.
- Interests: Poetry, short stories, dark art and artists, my friends, anything to do with the supernatural, and refusing to "grow up."
- Expertise: Questioning my own sanity, and other things that go bump in the night.
- Occupation: Artiste Extraordinaire
- MSN: wouldn't you like to know?
- School Name: Pittsburg State University
- Status: Alumni
- Class of: 2004
- Attended: 1999 - 2004
- Degree type: Bachelors
- Major(s): English Education
- Minor(s): Spanish
- Sports: Kickboxing; Karate
- Organizations: Sigma Tau Delta, Cow Creek Review (Literary Magazine), Women's Studies Club
- School Name: Bartlesville High School
- Status: Alumni
- Class of: 1999
- Attended: 1995 - 1999
- Sports: Tae Kwon Do